The 24AA256/24LC256/24FC256 (24XX256*) is a 32K x 8 (256 Kbit) Serial Electrically Erasable PROM, capable of operation across a broad voltage range (1.7V to 5.5V). It has been developed for advanced, low-power applications such as personal communications or data acquisition. This device also has a page write capability of up to 64 bytes of data. This device is capable of both random and sequential reads up to the 256K boundary. Functional address lines allow up to eight devices on the same bus, for up to 2 Mbit address space.
- Single Supply with Operation Down to 2.5V for 24LC256 Devices
- Low-Power CMOS Technology
- Active current 400 uA, typical
- Standby current 100 nA, typical
- 2-Wire Serial Interface, I2C™ Compatible
- Cascadable up to Eight Devices
- Schmitt Trigger Inputs for Noise Suppression
- Output Slope Control to Eliminate Ground Bounce
- 100 kHz and 400 kHz Clock Compatibility
- Page Write Time 5 ms max.
- Self-Timed Erase/Write Cycle
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 09 October, 2011.